ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
ISO 45001 previousely known as OHSAS 18001 – specifies and certifies the requirements for the occupational health and safety management system.It specifies guidance for its use which helps organizations improve their processes to prevent work-place injury or health hazards.
The standards designates the framework for an organization identified with well being and security of its personnel and stake holders.It considers prevention as a technique towards well being & security of employees.This certification demonstrates that your organization is focused on the development of a healthy and safe working enviornment by adressing issues such as injury prevention and defining clear employees responsibilities.
If you have an ISO 45001 certification in place,we at TUTIS can help you to identify parameters to comply and meet the requirements of the standard and chalkout a plan of action,which will enhance your current system.
Benefits of 45001 certification
- Enhance the management of occupational health and safety
- Assists with compliance with all health and safety leegal prerequisitions
- Expand health health protection of employees
- Helps prevent accidents and random events
- Reduces costs associated with injuries
- Creats a responsible corporate status