Information Security Management System (ISO 27001:2013)
CQI-IRCA ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor (Information Security Management System) Training course
Main Objectives of ISO 27001:2013:
An Information Security Management System Standard ISO 27001:2013 aims at customer satisfaction through systematic process approach through PDCA model.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of information security management systems against ISO 27001, in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
Explain the purpose of an Information Security management system, of an Information Security management system standards, of management system audit, of third party certification.
Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an Information Security management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an Information Security management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 27001 and in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 where appropriate.
- ISO 27001 standards series
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle
- Auditing ISO 27001:2013 Standard requirements
- Auditing Information Security Management Systems Documentation
- Auditing ISO 19011:2018 standard requirements
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports
- Audit Reporting
- Final Team Meeting / Follow-up
- Verification / Audit Records
- Accreditation / Certification and Auditor Registration
- Exercises, case study etc
- Course Examination
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes