Environmental Management Systems(ISO 14001:2015 )
CQI-IRCA ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course
BSCIC 5 Days Environmental Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Course based on ISO 14001:2015 standard
Main objectives of ISO 14001:2015:
An Environmental Management System Standard ISO 14001:2015 aims at customer satisfaction through systematic process approach through PDCA model.
To learn about the subject of auditing of an environmental management system, specifically those based on ISO 14000 families of international standards. The course also aimed at provides practical training on auditing skills for Environmental Management Systems.
- Describe the purpose of an environmental management system, of environmental management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the environmental management system.
- Explain the role and responsibility of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an environmental management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021-1, as applicable.
- ISO 14000 standards series;
- Auditing Process Approach including the PDCA Cycle;
- Auditing ISO 14001:2015 Standard requirements;
- Auditing Environmental Management System Documentation;
- Auditing ISO 19011 standard requirements;
- Auditing Roles and Responsibilities of Auditor;
- Audit Planning- Audit Plan;
- Checklists, Non Conformance Reports;
- Audit Reporting;
- Final Team Meeting/ Follow up;
- Verification/ Audit Records;
- Exercises, Case Studies etc.
- Accreditation/ Certification and Auditor Registration;
- Course Examination
Course starts at 8:30 A.M. and ends at 6:30 P.M. The course includes a series of presentations, Examples, Exercises involving group activities, Brain Storming, Readings and Sharing of Practical Experiences followed by 45 minutes Lunch Break.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes