55001 – Asset Management System
ISO 55001 – Asset Management System
ISO 55001 international standard specifies requirements of an asset management system for any organization.The standard is applicable to all types of assets and to organizations of all type and sizes.
ISO 55001 benefits are:-
- Alignment of processes,resources and functional contributions with asset management objectives.
- Management system to protect and manage these valubale assets.
- Improve financial performance.
- Consistent,prioritised and audutable risk management
- Transparent conformity with legal,stautory and regulatory requirements.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes